KAMMCO’s performance depends largely on the company’s ability to attract and retain quality people to provide the leadership and perform the functions necessary for success. By creating a positive, family-oriented environment, KAMMCO insureds benefit from employees who are energetic, challenged, and feel valued.
To ensure that KAMMCO delivers quality insurance products, provides innovative programs to reduce medical/legal risks, and sets the standard for aggressive defense of claims, our staff must:
- Hold honesty and integrity as the benchmark of all we do
- Treat each insured with dignity and respect and never forget for whom we work
- Be innovative in looking for new and improved ways to deliver core products and services
- Seek educational opportunities to expand knowledge about issues that affect all health care professionals
- Utilize the experience and expertise of members and other employees in the management of company operations
- Be advocates for insured members and promote issues that improve patient health care
How to Apply
To be considered for an open position, please submit your resume and cover letter in one of the following ways:
- Use the document submission form in the position description, below.
- Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to 623 SW 10th, Topeka, KS 66612
KAMMCO is an equal employment opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees, KAMMCO does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of KAMMCO employment including (but not limited to) recruitment, hiring, training, career development, promotion, demotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, and all other conditions and terms of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
No open positions at this time.