Founded in Kansas. Focused on You.
KAMMCO is the state's only Kansas-based medical professional liability insurance carrier. Our members benefit from our unparalleled understanding of the Kansas health care landscape, proven record of advocacy, and aggressive defense of the practice of good medicine.
Call us at 1.800.232.2259 to find out how our unique perspective can benefit you.
Image: Keeper of the Plains Bridge in Wichita, KS
New Vital Sounds Newsletter
The Q4 Vital Sounds newsletter is available to view today.
Topics include information on 2023 policy renewals, new member benefits, risk management topics, license defense, and more.
KAMMCO is proud to be Kansas' only Kansas-based medical professional liability (MPL) insurance company.
We provide MPL insurance to physicians, allied health care professionals and facilities, health care systems, hospitals, and clinics.
Advocacy for Health Care in Kansas
Aggressive Defense of Claims
The Physician-led Difference
KAMMCO. A member-owned, medical professional liability insurance company setting the standards for advocacy, service, and protection.
Members can rely on KAMMCO for:
- Responsible pricing and fair underwriting practices
- Aggressive defense of meritless claims
- Personal, dedicated Medical Liability Analyst support if a claim is filed
- Innovative risk management education and resources
- Physician-led board of directors and committees
- Legislative narrative focused on protecting a stable healthcare delivery environment
We will be here when you need us!
View the KAMMCO Reinvestment Model to see how KAMMCO members' money is at work in Kansas.