Med-IQ Online Learning Center
Online Courses for KAMMCO Premium Credit and Continuing Education Credits
KAMMCO partners with Med-IQ to offer online risk management programs for insured physicians, hospital administrators, risk managers, and others involved in the delivery of quality health care.
Benefits of Med-IQ Online Learning Center
- Specialty-specific curriculum
- Courses are based on actual cases and represent redacted medical professional liability claims.
- Users can start and stop courses
Continuing Education and KAMMCO Premium Credits
- Eligible members who take one course by September 30, 2023, will earn a 2% "risk management" credit toward their January 1, 2024 premium.
- Eligible members can take up to six specialty-specific courses, all accredited for continuing education credits.
2023 Med-IQ Course List for KAMMCO Members
Med-IQ is accredited to provide both CE for nurses and CME for physicians. The type and amount of credit for each course is indicated on the My Courses and/or course introduction page.
CME for Physicians
Med-IQ is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Nursing Contact Hours
Med-IQ is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.