2022 Loss Prevention Program
Registration now open!
Three Ways to Participate
Because we know our insured members' time is limited, we're offering three different ways to participate in the 2022 Loss Prevention program. Regardless of how you participate, you'll receive the same excellent content.
1) In-Person: There are two opportunities to attend the in-person Loss Prevention event. Join us at 6 p.m. for dinner followed by the program from 6:30–7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 17 from 6–7:30 p.m. (Topeka, KAMMCO Conference Center)
- Tuesday, August 30 from 6–7:30 p.m. (Wichita, Wichita Marriott)
2) Webinar: There are two opportunities to participate in the webinar version of the Loss Prevention program. Join the webinar as an individual or as a group. For group viewing, fill out a Group Viewing Request Form.
3) Online Course: Complete the Loss Prevention course available through the Med-IQ Online Learning Center.
- Available from August 1 through September 30 at 11:59 p.m.